Jumat, 30 April 2010

A Way of Gratitude

Sekilas cerita ini saya kutip dari penuturan saudari kami asal Malaysia yang sedemikian yakin bahwa pertolongan Alloh itu dekat. Fyi, ia adalah salah satu orang yang terbilang belum lama memeluk agama islam. Have a nice day :)


السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ وَمَغْفِرَتُهُ

Dear Pak Haji,

Your comments on suicide-bombers reminds me to an old conversation between my manager and myself in 2003. Remember the USA attacked Iraq? I was appointed as QA leader here and we are producing stainless steel butt weldding fittings. So I often report to the QA Manager named Daniel Augustine. Very strict in work wise. Coz our products are for oil and gas field.

One busy morning he asked me to come to his office. He was facing his note book. And I notice there were production supervisors and the manager too. Am really out off idea coz so far no any rejections and problem in the line. Finally he showed me a video of men slaughtering. It happened in Iraq. Four masked men slaughtering two white men. Only a glance I gave coz so scary!. Then Daniel said “see anisah what the Muslim people doing to the innocent persons”. See how bad there are. He knows I am a converter. And he keep on repeating his words that Muslims are bad. Suddenly, yah! That’s why when nasihat our scholars always says that all the good “ilhams” are from Allah Himself and the unwanted are from our own “kekhilafan”. Suddenly I got the ilham and asked him “Sir how do you know that they are Muslims?” He said ” anisah can’t you hear that they are saying ALLAHU AKBAR?” are they sir? Yes they are he said. He showed me again the clip and alerting the part they(masked men) saying ALLAHU AKBAR before cut off the white men’s head.

Then I told him “Sir a good muslim who practice and follows what’s in Quran and Hadist will never ever do this kind of things. coz it’s forbidden to do so. We must show a good example of being a muslim” He still keep on saying that they are muslims. Finally I asked him “Sir are you a muslim?” He said off course not. Then how come you proclaim ALLAHU AKBAR just now?” Why don’t the mask men would be non-muslim and want to blame the muslim people over these mess?” He had got no word to say. And I came down. But I really don’t know whether the mask men were muslims or not but Alhamdulillah I have cleared something up there.

You know Pak Haji, since I joined here in 2001, I have seen only one single man prays standing on the bench at meeting hall coz no any place provided for solat here. There were malay muslims working here. I decided to pray in a guard post at our back gate of company. Coz seldom guard be there. The gate is closed permanently. For a big shock. After a few days when I went for Asar prayer I saw a well wrapped plywood with smooth carpet on the metal floor. The operator an Indian man said Mr.Daniel asked to fix this for you to use for prayers..May Allah bless him and his family with hidayah! My tears burst when ever I remember this. So many people talked behind me that praying at working place which is not clean, apa tahu tentang Islam?. Converter are not well welcomed if talk about ibadah among born muslims.You knowlah -Malaysia- majorities are muslim. I didn’t care at all I utilized my break time to say my prayers. So the prayers are said in time and never effect my working performance.

الحمد لله رب العلمين Now Pak Haji Alhamdulillah almost 99% of the male workers are praying there. Got sticker “SURAU”. Now implemented with air conditioner! Sometimes I have to wait for them to finish their prayers coz am the only muslim female working here heheheheh…..

Am telling you this is not to show off of myself but to be an eye witness that the dalil really works out!. If you cannot change things with your hand,then use your action,then word if it didn’t work out then doa. As a good muslim iman menetapi QHJ, by being a model we can change the world (not Top Supermodels of America or Britain) but TOP SUPERMODELS OF ALLAH and RASUL we should/must be.

because you sabar membaca my old story. Normally I wont share coz malu but I thought of telling you Insya Allah you would pick up some of the good useful message to our members and I really love QH which been practiced with congregate. A good way of live that we can’t find any where else in this world!

mApmaslb & dapat menetapi QHJ hingga tutup pol ajal mati masing2 niat mukhlis lillah kerana Allah- aAjkAkh – wSak wRAwBwM

P/S: Mr.Daniel Augustine promoted and working with an Norwegian company in West Port since 2007.

sincerely,
anisah razlan

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ جَزَا كُمُ اللهُ خَيْرًا

لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ
jika kamu bersyukur, pasti Kami akan menambah (nikmat) kepadamu, dan jika kamu mengingkari (nikmat-Ku), maka sesungguhnya azab-Ku sangat pedih QS. Ibrahim: 7

1 komentar:

hargatoyota.com mengatakan...

Alhamdulillah.... ikut senang membacanya...

Mugi2 Alloh paring mbak anizah lancar barokah